Fixed Term Accounts
“EPIRUS plus” Fixed Term Account Individuals
The Cooperative Bank of Epirus offers flexible, preferential, fixed term deposits to all its members.
- All existing Bank members (Natural persons, Legal Entities under Private Law of any kind, Public and Private enterprises).
- New members, provided that upon commencement of the product they purchase a number of cooperative shares.
- New or existing Funds.
Why should I open a fixed term account with the Cooperative Bank of Epirus?
- Automatic transfer of principal and interest to the linked account upon maturity.
- Service at any Bank Branch.
- Option of early withdrawal, in whole or in part, upon 2 days notice to the Bank.
- Zero management fees.
- No early withdrawal fee.
- Deposits interest tax pursuant to applicable legislation (currently 15%).
- Annualized gross throughout the Deposit (365/365d) (for amounts between €20,000 and €100,000).
- Annualized gross throughout the Deposit (365/365d) (for amounts exceeding €120,000).
Click Here for the applicable deposits interest rates.